Monday

Visit to Ireland












Hi Everyone,
Just like my visits to all the other countries I had great time when myself and Mrs WISTA had a holiday in Ireland.
There are so many things to do in Ireland and the children of St Ultans made me feel so welcome.
In Ireland they celebrate their National day on March 17th - It is called St Patrick's Day. People from all over the world come to Ireland to join in the celebrations. People dress in green clothes and wear shamrocks and join in the big parade that runs through Dublin City
In St Ultan's School I had lots of fun with the children - They all learn violin and they even starred in a TV show called Music Changes lives. They also let me join in on their class like P.E, Maths and even Irish - I can say my name is Mr WISTA in Irish now - Mr WISTA is ainm dom!
Ireland is a great place to visit and I loved finding out about St Ultans and the children. I had read so much about the in their scrapbook it was even more fun to get to know them
Chat soon
Mr and Mrs W

No comments: